Get yours now! 3 strains of flower, Chocolate Cookie.
Before the event, though, Iwant to do a little purusing to learn what is already happening in the world of sex and weed. For starters I have found 5 things that surprised me!
1. There is a dating app for pot lovers – called High There. Makes sense! We see the advertisement for the dating site for farmers! So why not one that finds you the stoner mate of your dreams!
2. There is a “study” being done to learn about the connection between pot and sex. Sexologist Nick Karras and researcher Kami Lennox are gathering anecdotal evidence of the effects of cannabis on the sexual experience. You can join the study on their website. I am not sure how scientific this study is, given it’s an “opt in” where you share your stories. In the 1980s, there were a number of studies conducted to explore the sexual effects of marijuana, but most of the reports did not provide researchers with clear indications for better or worse.
3. Throughout the ages, cannabis has been revered as an aphrodisiac, with references to the sexual effects of the green weed documented in literary classics like Arabian Nights as well as its connection with both Ayurveda and Tantra.
4. Our own Dan Savage of The Stranger has been recommending to his readers (and listeners) to smoke some pot to help with Sex. He wrote a great article thatmarks the day another advice columnist finally joined him in this recommendation.
5. There is agreat Pinterest page on….yes, sex and weed.
Today is 40/20 eve! We are prepping for a big day tomorrow. We will be delivering grams to Ocean Greens in the morning, which will be for sale for $4.20! We will also be delivering shake ($4.20/gm) for our joint rolling contest. Last summer, we held a party which we called TumbleFest. It was so fun. One of the best moments was our joint rolling contest.
We had a tray of shake on the table. Everyone took out a “hand full”.
Papers were distributed too. Contestants were allowed one paper only.
They then had 5 minutes to roll the fattest joint they could. Ready, set, GO!
After 5 minutes, we weighed the joints. The fattest joint won!
It was so fun! My college roommate won the contest. The prize was a TumbleWeed T shirt.
See you Monday at Ocean Greens. Be there at 5pm!
Be sure to support our local retail stores. We have Banana Kush and Durbin Poison on shelves now;
Banana Kush is behind the counter at Ellensburg Apothecary This place is adorable!
Banana Kush and Durbin Poison are both in Cannabis City in Seattle.
Durbin Poison and Banana Kush are also at Uncle Ike’s on Capital Hill in Seattle.
If you don’t see it, please ask for TumbleWeed Farm!!